|Product name||Technical Data||Parameter|
|ROLLER CHAIN 2060||Pitch p (mm)||38.1|
|Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)||12.57|
|Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)||11.91|
|Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)||5.94|
|Pin length b4 max. (mm)||29.2|
|Max. Add. Length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)||4.6|
|Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)||19.43|
|Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)||3.25|
|Height inner plate h2 max. (mm) (JWIS: g)||18|
|Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (KN)||31.8|
|Weight per meter (kg)||1.44|
|Bearing surface f (cm2)||1.15|
Double pitch chains are based on the single pitch chains constructed according to ISO 606; except for the pitch, they meet the same standard specifications with respect to their dimensions. As opposed to short pitch chains constructed to standard ISO 606, these chains are intended for use in conditions in which demands on speed and power transmission are lower. The principle difference being that the plates of double pitch roller chains – as the name implies – are twice the length of the plates fitted to standard roller chains.
In addition to the above, chains from the range constructed to the American Standard include versions with normal plate thickness or thicker plates, as well as variants with smaller or larger rollers. Double pitch hollow pin roller chains are normally only available in a version with straight plates as a bush or roller chain. One of the main advantages here is that the longer pitch allows transport rollers to be fitted, which in many applications significantly reduces friction and tensile forces within the chain.
- Wide range of products
- Dimensions according to ISO 1275
- Versions with small rollers and transport rollers available
- All ELITE chain plates are manufactured using processes such as fine blanking and ball-drifting, so a particularly high contact ratio is guaranteed
- Solid, case hardened rollers with good wear resistance
- ELITE pins are smooth and have an extra hard surface for increased wear resistance
Additional ELITE benefits
- Corrosion-resistant versions supplied on request
- Sprockets available on request
ELITE chain type designation
The key to chain type designations for double pitch roller chains is as follows:
- In the case of ANSI double pitch roller chains, the standard designations consist of three figures. Example: ANSI 40 chain (=2040) with code digit 2 for double and 040 for the chain type. Strengthened chain versions are distinguishable by the index code H.
- Double pitch roller chains according to ISO 1275 with straight plates are constructed like chains with curved plates. These chains are identified by the prefix C (for conveyor). This model series also includes chains supplied with transport rollers. These chains are distinguished by a 2 (instead of a 0) as the last digit of the size designation.
- Conveyor technology
- Mechanical engineering and systems construction