|Product name||Technical Data||Parameter|
|ROLLER CHAIN 120||Pitch p (mm)||38.1|
|Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)||25.22|
|Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)||22.23|
|Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)||11.11|
|Pin length b4 max. (mm)||50.8|
|Max. add. length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)||6.6|
|Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)||35.45|
|Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)||4.80/4.80|
|Height inner plate h2 max. (mm) (JWIS: g)||36.2|
|Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (kN)||125|
|Weight per meter (kg)||5.62|
|Bearing surface f (cm²)||3.89|
ecoplus is the iwis economy brand for light-duty applications with low performance requirements. All ecoplus roller chains are intended for universal use and are therefore lubricated with only one light corrosion protection oil.
– All ecoplus chains are pre-stretched with >30% breaking force following assembly.
– ecoplus standard chains possess especially high breaking strength thanks to special ecoplus pins with high core hardness.
– Case hardened bushes and rollers
– Links plates are heat-treated and black oxidised
– The initial lubrication ECO-1 is an anti-corrosion mineral oil-based lubricant
- Mechanical engineering and systems construction
- Conveyor technology