|Product name||Technical Data||Parameter|
|ROLLER CHAIN 140||Pitch p (mm)||44.45|
|Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)||25.22|
|Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)||25.4|
|Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)||12.71|
|Pin length b4 max. (mm)||103.6|
|Max. add. length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)||7.4|
|Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)||37.18|
|Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)||5.60/5.60|
|Height inner plate h2 max. (mm) (JWIS: g)||42.23|
|Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (kN)||340|
|Weight per meter (kg)||15.14|
|Bearing surface f (cm²)||9.4|
|Traverse pitch pt (mm) (JWIS: e)||48.87|
ecoplus is the iwis economy brand for light-duty applications with low performance requirements. All ecoplus roller chains are intended for universal use and are therefore lubricated with only one light corrosion protection oil.
– All ecoplus chains are pre-stretched with >30% breaking force following assembly.
– ecoplus standard chains possess especially high breaking strength thanks to special ecoplus pins with high core hardness.
– Case hardened bushes and rollers
– Links plates are heat-treated and black oxidised
– The initial lubrication ECO-1 is an anti-corrosion mineral oil-based lubricant
- Mechanical engineering and systems construction
- Conveyor technology