|Product name||Technical Data||Parameter|
|ROLLER CHAIN 08B||Pitch p (mm)||12.7|
|Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)||7.75|
|Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)||8.51|
|Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)||4.45|
|Pin length b4 max. (mm)||44.9|
|Max. add. length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)||3.9|
|Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)||11.3|
|Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)||1.60/1.60|
|Height inner plate h2 max. (mm) (JWIS: g)||11.81|
|Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (kN)||44.5|
|Weight per meter (kg)||2.03|
|Bearing surface f (cm²)||1.51|
|Traverse pitch pt (mm) (JWIS: e)||13.92|
ecoplus is the iwis economy brand for light-duty applications with low performance requirements. All ecoplus roller chains are intended for universal use and are therefore lubricated with only one light corrosion protection oil.
– All ecoplus chains are pre-stretched with >30% breaking force following assembly.
– ecoplus standard chains possess especially high breaking strength thanks to special ecoplus pins with high core hardness.
– Case hardened bushes and rollers
– Links plates are heat-treated and black oxidised
– The initial lubrication ECO-1 is an anti-corrosion mineral oil-based lubricant
- Mechanical engineering and systems construction
- Conveyor technology